Incredibles Costume: The Story
Creating your own choice of Incredibles Costume from the hit Pixar movie will be fun and iconic! The steps are simple! Start with a base Incredibles family member set, add some accessories and you will be ready to go on an assortment of adventures!
The Incredibles, was a smash hit animated movie produced by Pixar and released by Walt Disney Studios. Premiering in 2004, the film was written and directed by talented director Brad Bird. A fun fact about Bird, is that his previous animated film to The Incredibles was another hit and still-popular animated feature, The Iron Giant. The music score was composed by Michael Giacchino. Soon after it’s release it won the 2004 Annie Award for Best Animated Feature, and two Academy Awards.
With Mr. and Mrs. Incredible voiced by the amazing Craig T. Nelson and Holly Hunter, they are the perfect suburban couple with three perfect kids. The wreck in their perfect white picket fence ending is that they all have secret super powers in a world where superheroes have been outlawed and forced into a witness protection-type program. But when a super evil emerges that the un-powered humans of the world cannot tackle, this family of Incredibles step up to the plate and save the day.
Incredibles Costume: The Basics
With the long awaited sequel coming to theaters soon, this unique suburban family is the perfect group cosplay option, whether you are related or not!
- Mrs. Incredibles Costume aka Elastigirl: Officially licensed, this perfect rendition of Elastigirl is form sitting and made from 100% polyester stretchy fabric.
2. Deep Red Short Wig: Complete your own Elastigirl or Mrs. Incredible costume with this perfect deep red wig.
3. Mr. Incredible Costume: This officially licensed version of Mr. Incredible includes built in muscles in the torso and arms. Made of 100% polyester, this comes in three sizes to meet any super guys needs.
4. Violet Parr Costume: Also officially licensed, this perfectly constructed Violet Parr costume is tailored for girls ages 14-16.
5. Black Straight Wig: No Violet costume is complete without her iconic jet-black straight hair.
5a. Red Headband: You need this to match a jet-black straight wig for a perfect violet costume.
6. Dash Parr Costume: Another addition to the officially licensed series, this boys Flash Parr costume is tailored to young teen boys.
7. Blonde Wig: No Dash Parr costume is complete without a perfect blonde wig.
8. Baby Jack Jack Costume: Only to be purchased by an incredible parent, this Baby Jack Jack costume comes complete with a bald cap and puff of red hair.
Like this article?
Let us know in the comment section below if you liked this article and want to see more Incredibles characters, or variations of the Cosplay Guides we have created!