Creating your own Luther Hargreeves Costume from the hit Umbrella Academy show will be pretty simple and a great option for a group cosplay or a couple cosplay with Luther Hargreeves!
Allison leads the most charmed life of the emotionally distraught umbrella academy kids. Her abilities allow her to sway people’s minds by suggesting a reality for them. The best example of this is how she made her career, she becomes a famous and accomplished actress by merely suggesting to specific parties that they should allow her to audition, cast her, etc. She is also the only one of the cast who is actively married to a man named Patrick. They have a falling out prior to the start of the show with him, resulting in him retaining full custody of their daughter, Claire. She shares a childhood old crush on her fellow academy member, Luther, though it is yet unrequited by both parties.
Allison Hargreeves Costume Parts:
- Adult Outfit:
- White twist top
- Maroon bell-bottom pants
- Gold heart necklace
- Blue leather jacket with zippers
- Black leather jacket with zippers
- Black chunky heel boots
Allison Hargreeves Costume, Other Character Facts:
- Alias: Also known as “The Rumor” and “Number Three.”
- Spoilerific extras: Patrick gained full custody of their daughter after witnessing Allison using her powers to manipulate the young child. By suggesting things like, “stop crying” or “you’re very tired, go to sleep” she spirals into neglecting actual parenting and supernaturally coercing her daughter to do what she wants, thus making her an unfit parent.
- Portrayed by: Emmy Raver-Lampman
The Umbrella Academy Background:
The Umbrella Academy has amassed massive popularity with the debut of the 2019 Netflix series, inspired by the comic series written by My Chemical Romances’ Gerard Way and illustrated by Gabriel Bá. Currently, the series is comprised of 3 volumes, titled Apocalypse Suite, Dallas and Hotel Oblivion. Initial comic release spanned from 2006 to as recently as this year. A hit Netflix adaptation premiered in February 2009 and its massive popularity is showing no sign of slowing down.
Like this article? Check out our other Umbrella Academy Costume Guide here!